*** DUE TO HIGH DEMAND SOME COLOURS ARE OUT OF STOCK ***
** CURRENT DELIVERY SCHEDULE IS 1 TO 2 DAYS ON STOCK ITEMS **
See Our News Page for Stock, Delivery & Collection Information
REBOUND manufacture & supply coloured Recycled Rubber Chippings which have been created from shredded from certain types of tyres to resemble traditional stone chippings or aggregate. They are ideal for use in landscaping, gardening & pathways.
GARDENCARE Landscape Rubber Chippings are made from 100% recycled rubber products, which are cleaned, shredded, made 99% tyre wire free and then brightly coloured to produce highly durable, colourful and long lasting alternative to traditional chippings, bark or aggregate.
One of our 500kg bags of Rubber Chippings will cover ~25m2 & a 20kg bag will cover ~1m2 both with a depth of 3 to 5cm.
Benefits of GARDENCARE Landscape Rubber Chippings:
- Excellent alternative to bark chippings.
- Clean, colourful & environmentally friendly.
- Easy to install with little maintenance required.
- No breakdown or deterioration, offering many years of trouble free use.
- Protects & prevents frost damage to plant roots & soil over the winter months.
- Available in a range of great colours. – No colour deterioration nor decomposition.
- Helps weed suppression & their development while giving excellent drainage allowing nutrients to permeate to your plants.
- Does not attract cats or dogs.
- Helps deter snails, slug’s, insects & bugs.
- Easy to Install and completely maintenance free afterwards.
- Low environmental impact – recycled product that would otherwise be sent to landfill or incinerated.
- Made from 100% recycled rubber products.
- Coloured with safe water based acrylics.
- GARDENCARE Landscape Rubber Chippings is the preferred surface for hundreds of gardens & parks throughout the UK. Not only does it offer best protection against weeds more than any other surface available it never needs to be replaced & will not dis-colour.
- Amongst its many benefits this easy to lay product offers all year round protection & usage, whether sun, rain or snow.
- Please wear gloves when laying out any GARDENCARE Landscape Rubber Chippings.
- When laid on grass or bare earth we recommend that you lay our own REBOUND Landscape Fabric down first with an excess area to be cut when weighed down by the GARDENCARE Landscape Rubber Chippings.
- As GARDENCARE Landscape Rubber Chippings is a loose product we suggest that you create a retaining border around the area using timber or dig a shallow pit to hold the product.
- Lay the GARDENCARE Landscape Rubber Chippings to a minimum depth of 3cm around your plants, path or landscaped area.
- We do not recommend that GARDENCARE Landscape Rubber Chippings be used for children’s play areas. We also strongly suggest that shoes or boots are worn if walking directly on the GARDENCARE Landscape Rubber Chippings.
Black, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Grey, Redwood & Lilac
If you experience problems with payments, please contact us direct to place your order, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.