Posted on 27th July 2017
Stock, Deliveries & Collections
We have Matt & Steve working in production ready & waiting to despatch your orders.
We have over 25,000 sq feet of factory space & storage with 3 tier racking with a capacity to hold over 200 500kg bags & 2000 20kg bags of finished coloured stock.
This also gives us the advantage that we can build up stocks over the Autumn & Winter period ready for the Spring & Summer rush.
We hold, at any one time, 30 tonne of raw uncoloured feed Rubber Chippings. This gives us the flexibility to complete large orders of any one particular colour.
IF YOU WANT A SPECIFIC DAY (MONDAY TO FRIDAY) PLEASE PUT THE INSTRUCTIONS WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
So far in 2019 – once despatched – 76% of our deliveries were next day & 24% were 2 days.
All orders placed & paid for by 14.00 are despatched same day if in stock.
- No crane or hiab delivery – we deliver with a kerbside tail lift lorry to the front of your property only.
- Delivery vehicle (tail lift lorry) – pallets are lowered to the ground & manually manoeuvred into position via pallet truck.
- No loose surfaces – the ground & road need to be flat, level & solid tarmac/concrete to use this system.
- Sufficient vehicle access – the road must be wide enough for a lorry to fit down. If access is restricted please advise when placing your order.
- No obstructions – please make sure you have no obstructions such as overhanging trees, power cables, parked vehicles or height restrictions.
- Delivery schedule – our hauliers will delivery between 09.00 & 17.00. A pre-delivery call can be made if requested when ordering.
- Refused deliveries – a charge will be made if delivery cannot be made.
All our bags are strapped to our pallets using poly-woven strapping then stretched wrapped & labelled.
We pack our Rubber Chippings on 4 sizes of wooden single trip pallet:
600mm x 600mm 2way entry = 20kg bags
600mm x 800mm 2way entry = 20kg bags
800mm x 1200mm 4way entry = 20kg bags
1000mm x 1200mm 4way entry = 20kg & 500kg bags
All our deliveries are made by the UK Pallet Network to your driveway or a suitable flat hard surface. We use tail-lift vehicles using a pallet truck or if you have your own unloading facilities (forklift) we can send on a curtain sider. Any large or full load deliveries can be made using a demountable forklift trailer.
You can request a AM or PM delivery but this will incur an extra charge of £25.00.
A timed delivery will incur an extra charge of £50.00.
If you live close to our works here in Barnsley, South Yorkshire (postcode for your satnav is S71 3HU) & want to collect that’s not a problem.
All you need to do is let us know by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org what colour & how many bags you want at least 24 hours before collection.
You can pay by cash or card on collection.
We look forward to seeing you.