Deliveries & Returns
1. Adomast Manufacturing Limited (Rebound) shall deliver the Goods to the location set out in the order or such other location as the parties may agree at any time after Adomast Manufacturing Limited (Rebound) notifies the Customer that the Goods are ready.
2. Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods and/or the commencement and completion of the Services are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. In any event, Adomast Manufacturing Limited (Rebound) shall not be liable for any failure to deliver that is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Customer’s failure to provide Adomast Manufacturing Ltd (Rebound) with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
3. If the Customer fails to accept or take delivery of the Goods within 14 Days of Adomast Manufacturing Ltd (Rebound) notifying the Customer that the Goods are ready, then except where such failure or delay is caused by a Force Majeure Event or by Adomast Manufacturing Ltd (Rebound)’s failure to comply with its obligations under the Contract in respect of the Goods:
a) Then Adomast Manufacturing Ltd (Rebound) shall store the Goods until delivery takes place, and charge the Customer for all related costs and expenses (including insurance), if the order is over and above 10 tonnes.
4. If 14 days has passed since Adomast Manufacturing Ltd (Rebound) notified the customer that the goods were ready for delivery/collection, the customer has not accepted delivery of them. Adomast Manufacturing Ltd (Rebound) may resell the goods and the contract shall be deemed to be terminated as a result of the Customer’s breach of contract.
5. Most of our deliveries will be via a kerbside tail-lift lorry by a UK pallet network, the network will do their up most to place the pallet as near as possible to where you need it. The ground and road need to be flat and solid to use this service, If you have any doubts please contact us on 01226 707863. Broken concrete, gravel or sloping ground is unsuitable and pallets may only be left on the roadside at the drivers discretion if he deems it safe to do so.
6. If you would like a specific delivery date and/or time please give us a call on 01226 707863 and we can advise you of delivery rates. Please note if a hi-ab or crane is needed for unloading, please call for rates. If you have any doubts please contact us for further details.
7. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays will be processed on the morning of the next working day.
8. Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for delays by the pallet network, we therefore ask that you take this into account when leaving feedback. We strive to maintain an outstanding level of customer service so if you have a negative delivery experience please make us aware so we can inform our pallet network who also pride themselves on being flexible and reliable.
9. Returned loads if cancelled whilst on route or returned due to ground/access conditions being unsuitable for pallet deliveries, will incur a return delivery and re-stocking charge of £50.00 per pallet. Where a delivery cannot be made on the arranged day due to access or unforeseen circumstances we will attempt a redelivery at your request for an additional charge per pallet which is dependent on the pallet network used. This charge will be communicated at the time the customer instructs us to redeliver. If you have any queries concerning this or any other issue please call us immediately on 01226 707863
10. We hope that this doesn’t happen but if you wish to cancel your order please let us know prior to dispatch and we will issue you a full refund. If your order has already been dispatched and arrived at your property we will only refund you for 50% of the purchase price, please let us know the reason for your return.