REBOUND manufacture & supply coloured recycled PLAYSAFE rubber chippings which have been created by shredding tyres to resemble traditional wood chippings. They are ideal for use in children’s play areas as they add a soft and springy protective layer helping cushion children when they fall.
PLAYSAFE Rubber chippings are made from 100% recycled products, which are then cleaned, shredded, made metal wire free and then brightly coloured to produce a highly durable, colourful and long lasting alternative to traditional chippings.
Benefits of PLAYSAFE Rubber Chippings:
- Excellent alternative to bark chippings
- Clean, colourful & environmentally friendly
- The soft and bouncy layer is safe, easy to maintain and completely weather resistant
- Great impact absorption – helps protect children when they fall
- Can be used in all weathers. Dries super-fast in the rain and won’t freeze in the winter
- Available in a range of great colours. – No colour deterioration nor decomposition
- No more muddy footprints through the house.
- Does not attract cats or dogs
- Easy to Install and completely maintenance free afterwards.
- Children love it
- Simply one of the safest play surfaces available
- Low environmental impact – recycled product that would otherwise be sent to landfill or incinerated
- Made from 100% recycled rubber products.
- Coloured with water based acrylics.
- Recycled Rubber Chippings are the preferred play surface for hundreds of schools & nurseries throughout the UK. Not only does it offer best protection against falls than any other surface available it never needs to be replaced & will not dis-colour.
- Amongst its many benefits this easy to lay product offers all year round use, whether sun, rain or snow. PlaySafe Rubber Chippings will allow your children to use their play area in all conditions.
- If laid on grass or bare earth we recommend that you lay our own REBOUND Membrane (landscape fabric) down first with an excess area to be cut when weighed down by the PLAYSAFE Chippings.
- As PLAYSAFE Rubber Chippings is a loose product we suggest that you create a retaining border around the play area using timber or dig a shallow pit to hold the product.
- Lay the PLAYSAFE Rubber Chippings under the equipment to a minimum depth of 5cm, with an extra 5cm per metre for the height of the equipment, we also advise that you lay the product to a distance of at least 1.5m away from any such equipment.
- We recommend that children wear suitable footwear while walking / playing on the Rubber Chippings
Black, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Grey, Red & Lilac
>>> We are currently developing our fantastic new website. If you experience problems with payments during this time, please contact us direct to place your order, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.