- Weather & water resistance.
- Rebound Landscape Fabric is the preferred liner for both our ranges of PLAYSAFE & GARDENCARE Rubber Chippings.
- Low environmental impact.
Description of Rebound Landscape Fabric:
- Made from non-woven polypropylene.
- Strong & durable.
- Rebound Landscape Fabric is the preferred liner for both our ranges of Rubber Chippings.
Installation of Rebound Landscape Fabric:
- Remove all existing weeds by hand or with systemic weed killer if being used for landscaping or garden use.
- When laying on bare earth also rake the area & remove any sharp objects or stones.
- Place the Rebound Landscape Fabric cover the desired area leaving about 10cm to 20cm overhang. Cut a cross for any plants you wish to position & dig a hole. Place the plant in the hole & fold back the Rebound Landscape Fabric.
- There is no need to pin the Rebound Landscape Fabric down as this will encourage tearing & the weight of the rubber chippings will hold it down.
- Pour on the grade of Rubber Chipping you have bought on the Rebound Landscape Fabric to your required depth.
- Pat down the Rubber Chippings & your overhang should be taken up. Cut or bury this overhang.
1m x 14m roll (14m2)
2m x 20m roll (40m2)
1.5m x 100m roll (150m2)